Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ

Confluence databases.png

To better help answer all of your questions effectively, we want to record some answers to frequently asked questions. We'll keep this FAQ updated as things change.

FAQ:

• ⍰ Public documentation mentions that databases could become a feature customers have to pay for, what’s the plan

• Confluence databases will be available for all Confluence tiers. In the future, specific functionality could be distinguished by tiers, but we do not have more information on that at the moment.

🙋🏽‍♀️ Still have a question? We recommend that you search for your question in this community group to see if someone has already asked a question that you have (and even better: if we've already answered it). If not, ask away.

4 comments

Comment

George Pomar February 26, 2024

So there will be a per-seat cost to databases? Many company budgets are fixed and there is little room for extras, ours is one of them.  If we'll have to pay then using this feature will become a question at the beginning of fiscal 2025.  That's unfortunate, it's a difficult conversation since our company doesn't care for this type of upgrade due to using 5-10,000 seat licensing, there's not a lot of extra money rolling around business these days.

Like # people like this
Chris Weis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2024

Hi @Christina Ristevski is there any fresh info on this topic of Confluence Databases?  It would be great to understand whether this feature will/won't be included in our Enterprise pricing before enabling it.  Thanks

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Nicolas Pichot
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 2, 2024

Hello @Divya Sriram 

What are the main differences between table macro and databases? As I see it both look almost alike.

Aj
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Is this Community being monitored? It looks like posts are not getting responded to. Is there any other place to see info from Atlassian about this new product, Confluence Databases. Is this an actual product or perhaps just a 'I wonder if the market will support this' attempt?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events