Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canvas Database Error: e.match not a function

Hendrik-Jan Schoenmaker April 10, 2024

Hi all 👋,

I nuked one my confluence database page by sorting the view by a label but removed labels on one of the entries which seems to throw errors. Right now every single time I try to access the database / embed / view it is throwing this error:

chrome_grM6CPkFnq.png

Because my default view of the database uses sorting by this field and one of the items has no labels it makes accessing the affected database impossible 🥲

Revert/ Backup?

Since I'd like to restore or backup the data - is there a way to disable the error or retrieve a previous state? Currently it renders the work I have used Databases for broken.

I noticed this bug has been there since earlier this year - when is there a planned update to the beta with this potentially fixed?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Cory Ortega
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Hey @Hendrik-Jan Schoenmaker

Are you able to consistently reproduce this error, and if so can you list the steps to do so? I've tried the things you listed and don't get the error the appear.

Thank you!

Hendrik-Jan Schoenmaker April 11, 2024

Yes consistently - I can record a video if that helps that creates a database with this error.

Cory Ortega
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2024

@Hendrik-Jan Schoenmaker a video would be very useful!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events