sub-page access limitations

Philipp Hahling July 8, 2022

I would like to know, if there is any possibility to set multiple sub-pages under an access limitation for a single user. I know that you can put an access restriction on a "head"page and it will count for all concerning sub-pages. Is it possible to set a limitation for multiple sub-pages? So that eg. the "head"page + a single sub-page remain available for a single user but all other sub-pages are restricted? Or do I have to put all single sub-pages "manually" under a specific limitation?

image.png

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2022

@Philipp Hahling welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I will be moving this question from Questions for Confluence (which is a space for questions about that specific application) to the Questions about Confluence space - which will give the question more visibility.

The answer is that all child pages inherit the restrictions of the parent pages, but you can manually set the permissions on the children pages to override the inherited permissions. The easiest way to do this for a larger population rather than individual is to create a group and assign permissions to the group.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events