manage watchers gone confluence pages

Lisa Giannini October 18, 2019

I am the site admin and the manage watchers permission seems to have disappeared for me.  All I see is 'stop watching'. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

@Lisa Giannini , have you clicked on the Stop Watching icon, or just hovered over it? If you click on it, you "should" see the Manage Watchers link(?)

Lisa Giannini October 18, 2019

Ok.

It would seem that it does first 'unwatch the page' for me when I click that, but I do then get the link for manage watchers (where I then need to add myself back in as a page watcher).  Not the dreamiest of UX.

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2019

Interesting, I'm not having the same experience. If I'm watching a page and click the "eye", it brings up this dialog, but keeps me as watching. Perhaps it's a browser behavior difference? I'm using Chrome in Windows.

2019-10-18_13-55-55.png

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2020

Hi @Lisa Giannini,

Could you tell me if you're still having the same issue today? 

I'm testing this on my end as well, but I experience the same behavior as @Darryl St_ Pierre.

If you'd still like to look into this, please let me know your browser and version and if any of the users on your site are able to replicate this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events