• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

manage watchers gone confluence pages

I am the site admin and the manage watchers permission seems to have disappeared for me.  All I see is 'stop watching'. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Lisa Giannini , have you clicked on the Stop Watching icon, or just hovered over it? If you click on it, you "should" see the Manage Watchers link(?)

Ok.

It would seem that it does first 'unwatch the page' for me when I click that, but I do then get the link for manage watchers (where I then need to add myself back in as a page watcher).  Not the dreamiest of UX.

Interesting, I'm not having the same experience. If I'm watching a page and click the "eye", it brings up this dialog, but keeps me as watching. Perhaps it's a browser behavior difference? I'm using Chrome in Windows.

2019-10-18_13-55-55.png

Hi @Lisa Giannini,

Could you tell me if you're still having the same issue today? 

I'm testing this on my end as well, but I experience the same behavior as @Darryl St_ Pierre.

If you'd still like to look into this, please let me know your browser and version and if any of the users on your site are able to replicate this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Introducing Confluence Cloud for Microsoft Teams (Available for Preview!)

Hi Atlassian Community, Remote work has shifted how teams collaborate, and we’ve heard from many of you that Microsoft Teams has become mission critical to many of your workflows, from how you chat...

2,583 views 21 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you