Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to create a page with two or three columns?

Edited

Hi,

I want to create a confluence page with two or three columns. But not using Page Layout tool, because the page layout tool creates columns with boarder and fixed width. The page I want to created just like the this Community forum page, the main content are in the left side with wide column, on the right side, I can put the table of contents or links. right side has narrow width. preferable, I can have third column which on the left side with narrow width, so I can put some navigation list there. 

How can I do that?

We are using Confluence on cloud and version is here:

Confluence 1000.0.0-bc3c779894e

Thanks,

Jeffrey

1 answer

Hi Jeffrey. 

I am not familiar with Confluence Cloud so I am not sure whether this helps. But you can try to use the section and column macros, if available in Cloud. Inside the section macro you can add the columns (like one or more) and specify the width in px or %. 

In your case you would want to add a section macro and inside this you would add three columns one after another - maybe with 25%, 50% and again 25%. 

My best

Merve

Hi Merve,

thanks for your reply. 

I checked macros in our Confluence Cloud. Sadly, there are no section and column macros available. I thought this should be some basic features, why don't they put in there?

anyways, thanks for help.

Regards,

Jeffrey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

83 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you