Was the Page Properties Macro improved?

tash_macnica December 13, 2015

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Macro

The document says: "In the macro body create a two column table and remove the header row." in the paragraph "Adding the Page Properties macro to a page" and "If your table has a header row, this row will be ignored by the Page Properties Report macro. You should remove the header row." in the footnote but I found no need to remove the header.  In addition, we can leave the 3rd and more columns which might be useful for legends, descriptions, comments, remarks of the row.  I think the Page Properties Report Macro gracefully ignore those columns now.PageProperties_vertical-edit.PNG

And I found a horizontal table with heading row could work as my expectation;

PageProperies_horizontal-edit.PNG

The result of the Page Properties Report macro was seen;

PagePropertiesReport.PNG

This is great!  But is this an unexpected behaviour of the macros or lazy updating documentation?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Giles B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2015

Hi Mamoru,

Thanks for pointing out the errors on that page. We promise it's not laziness; we're just super busy! wink

tash_macnica December 15, 2015

Hi Giles, I know you are one of the busiest persons in the world.:-) I hope this feature of the Page Properties Report macro won't disappear in future. Thank you, TASH

0 votes
Vince Butera December 15, 2015

are there plans to make the report scrollable like the rest of the tables in the latest version?

tash_macnica December 16, 2015

Hi Vince, I agree with your idea but guess you better raise another proposal desribing your idea in detail to Atlassian Support with a bloody-prefixed title like "FATAL! ", "CRITICAL!! " to attract the busiest engineers' attentions;-) Thank you, TASH

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events