Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to tag someone

Ian Margetts January 4, 2021

Have a user who has been deactivated for a while, recently re-activated and using Confluence fine but other users cannot tag them. This is using Confluence Cloud so can not re-index the DB, which seems to be the answer to the problem on the server instance

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Hi

I too experienced this (on Cloud). 

Contact Atlassian support. They had to do a re-index in the background to fix my user.

Ian Margetts January 11, 2021

That was the final solution for me as well 

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

Ciao @Ian Margetts

this is a bug that happened in the past ( https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65795 ) . Try to disable and enable Confluence application access for the user you cannot @mention.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Ian Margetts January 4, 2021

Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ - tried that but doesn't help so will need to keep looking

0 votes
Spasoje Jesic January 4, 2021

I had similiar problem while ago. Just the user change the username or change password. That helped me a lot. 

Have a nice year!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events