The formatting of the confluence page gets distorted when I publish it. why is that happening?

Maskura Hilmi February 6, 2020

I clicked the Edit pencil and made some changes to the page. When I clicked Publish, the format of the page looked completely distorted. Why is this happening? See screenshots below. Thank you.Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 11.17.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-06 at 11.17.52 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Elsa Navarro January 16, 2023

@Maskura Hilmi @Mike Bowen  Has this been fixed? i am having the same issue... whats the update?

0 votes
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

Hi @Maskura Hilmi 

I assume you are referring to your second image as the first image looks okay. 

Does it distort the screen when you close the sidebar menu (the grey menu on the left)

Also where are Upcoming events and Ivan Release Schedule on the first image? What layout are you using? Could all be related to the sidebar being displayed, (e.g. not enough space to show everything neatly). 

Does it happen with with pages without layouts being used?

-Mike

Maskura Hilmi February 7, 2020

@Mike Bowen 

Yes, I was showing you what it looks like when I'm on the edit page and what it looks like when I hit Publish. Even when I close the side bar, the screen is distorted.

The second two columns are supposed to be at the bottom. There are only supposed to be two columns down the page. I couldn't get a screenshot of the full page so I broke out the screenshot into three. Below is what the page should essentially look like all the way down. I'm using the two even columns layout.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 11.11.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-07 at 11.11.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-07 at 11.12.06 AM.png

Maskura Hilmi February 7, 2020

@Mike Bowen 

I also get this error message every time I hit Publish.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 12.18.49 PM.png

Maskura Hilmi February 10, 2020

@Mike Bowen 

Did you have any updates on this? Thank you.

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2020

Hi @Maskura Hilmi 

No, have you contacted Atlassian support and given them the code? 

-Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events