Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

The admin on my subscription is no longer available and i cannot access to resolve this

Hi - I have purchased a corporate Confluence and JIRA SaaS subscription. The subscription based on a trial instance set-up by my admin. 
The purchase has been completed but my admin is now not available and is unlikely to be for a period of weeks. I consequently find myself with subscriptions that i cannot access or use. Is there any way to have additional admin users added in order that i can proceed with the use of the subscription?  

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Nov 15, 2018

Hi Marcus,

Our Customer Advocate team can help out in this situation if there are other contacts on the account. We basically need someone listed as a contact on the account to confirm that they need to be added as an administrator by emailing us.

You can open a Billing & Licensing support issue at support.atlassian.com/contact to get the ball rolling for this.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Share your Confluence Cloud experience for a chance to win $500!

Take our 5-minute survey to win a $500 Visa gift card! Are you currently using Confluence Cloud? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick survey about your Confluence Cloud experience so we ...

245 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you