Team mentions are no longer working

Dane Low
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2022

As part of our internal workflows, users are encouraged to @ mention a Confluence team as a comment on a documentation page to trigger a bot to generate a support ticket for triage. 

As of today, @ mentions of teams no longer works in Confluence Cloud. I haven't been able to find anything in discussion posts or listed in current bugs on the external Confluence Cloud project board.

Interestingly, all teams I am supposed to be a member of are no longer listed on my profile even though navigating to the team's page I can see myself listed as a member. The teams are also not searchable.

The creation of a new team does not fix this. I tried logging out and back in; no dice. This is impacting our entire user base. I am a site admin, so permissions should not be the problem.

This is in Confluence Cloud, so I cannot perform content re-indexing.

Looking at the Confluence roadmap, nothing stands out as being a cause for this functionality to stop working... Anyone got any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

Hi @Dane Low 

This is not occurring on my cloud site. teams are working as expected. I'd raise a support ticket with Atlassian if I were you.

https://support.atlassian.com/

Dane Low
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2022

Hey @Curt Holley ,

Thank you for your help! Oddly, it started working again today. Heh.

I'll accept your answer and move on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events