cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Switch to the Default Theme: Most of this stuff doesn't show up? There is no Global Look and Feel radio button and I am using Confluence Cloud. Why is this so messed up?

Switch to the Default Theme: Most of this stuff doesn't show up? There is no Global Look and Feel radio button and I am using Confluence Cloud. Why is this so messed up?

Scott Paden January 23, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Switch to the Default Theme

I'm trying to setup a consistent theme and following these directions and they just seem wrong from the very start.  For example, there is no "Global Look and Feel" theme under Site Them as shown in your instructions. What is going on here?

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Hi Scott,

Confluence will show you different things depending on how it's set up.  A few questions so we can help you:

1. Do you have any additional themes installed (by additional I mean any themes apart from the default look and feel theme)?
  2. Have you currently applied one of these additional themes to Confluence?
  3. If so, have you applied it globally to every space in Confluence, or just to an individual space?
  4. Are you trying to adjust the global theme (i.e. apply a theme to every space in Confluence) or are you trying to adjust a theme in a single space?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events