Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Scroll PDF Export - Insert 1 line of text on frontpage - which placeholder and formatting

I want to export 1 line of text from Confluence page at front page of PDF exporter. 

Recently I only can include the page title, current version etc. on front page. But not 1 line of text. 

I tried with Chapter Heading and Section Heading placeholder and formatting, but this only works at content pages not at front page.

Does anybody could help me? 

Thanks, Ines

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Ines Weißgerber , one way that you can insert Confluence content on your Title page in your export is via the Page property macro-placeholder approach - you can read more about this here.

This functionality will essentially allow you to create custom placeholder content in your export template, allowing you to include 1 line of text from your Confluence page on the front page.

I hope this helps. Cheers, Thomas (K15t)

Hi Thomas, thanks.

Now the export creates 2 front pages. One with Document title and one identical with Page property content. But in template I define  the 2 placeholders directly to each other.

Isn´t it possible to use Document Title and Page property at the same page?

Regards,Ines

Oh wait, now it works.

I changed the style of Page-property macro-placeholder. 

Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

👋  Hello Community!  My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of  Presenter Mode : a ...

80,284 views 126 304
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you