Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Rollback to old editor

Hello, I would like to use the old editor in my spaces. I have seen here:

Solved: Roll back to old editor? (atlassian.com)

@Dario B say the following:

• If you are on a free plan you can create a new thread here in the community asking to have the old editor enabled for you and we will open a support request on your behalf.

So that is what I am doing. Can I please have the old editor? Please and thank you.

1 answer

2 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Aug 26, 2021

Hi @Jakub Kováčik , welcome to the Community!

The process to re-enable the Legacy Editor template does involve our support team. To that effect, I've created a support case on your behalf (as Free sites are ineligible to create support requests) and you should be receiving an email from our support system momentarily with the case details.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Thanks Daniel, your response has been very quick. I'll make sure to accept your answer when the re-enabling happens. Cheers.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

👋  Hello Community!  My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of  Presenter Mode : a ...

80,285 views 126 304
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you