Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roll back to old editor

Schule Salenstein August 28, 2021

Hi 

Im the responsible teacher for the confluence cloud of our school - the new editor is driving me (us) crazy and as I can see, we are not allone. Since we are a small school, we only use the free version (10 seats) and I'm unable to contact the confluence support:

If you are on a free plan you can create a new thread here in the community asking to have the old editor enabled for you and we will open a support request on your behalf.

Can somebody help me that i can roll back all pages to the old editor without loosing text and file chances that have been done in the meantime?

many, many thanks for help!

best regards,

Reto 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2021

Hello Reto,

I've created a ticket for you in our support system so I can help you with that change.

I'm sending you an email now via the case JST-688323 requesting some follow-up information.

I'll speak to you on the ticket!

Take care,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2021

Hi @Schule Salenstein,

I'm waiting for some information from you on the support case before enabling the legacy editor template. Are you having trouble receiving my emails?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Take care,

Shannon 

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Schule Salenstein September 16, 2021

Hi Shannon

I'm so sorry! I'm having troubles with my email address.

Will try it tomorrow to respond to your questions.

thank you for your patience,

Reto

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 17, 2021

Hi Schule,

Thank you for letting me know! I believe the case has timed out, so if you're not able to reopen the ticket when you're ready to, please let me know here.

Take care!

Shannon

Schule Salenstein (new) September 19, 2021

Hi Shannon

I had to switch the user for this ticket to @Schule Salenstein (new)

Now I'm ready to reopen the ticket with this user and also able to reply :-)

Thank you for your patience and best regards,

Reto 

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 20, 2021

Hi Reto,

I reopened your ticket and sent you a reply now!

Take care,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 19, 2021

Hi Reto,

I'm following up to confirm I helped you add the Legacy editor template to your site, and you can now create pages using the old editor. 

Take care, and it was a pleasure to assist you.

Shannon

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2021

Hi @Schule Salenstein ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I've asked Atlassian Team to help you with this.

Schule Salenstein August 28, 2021

Hi @Hana Kučerová 

thank, you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders