Requirements Document not showing uploaded images and files

Frank Wang February 26, 2020

System: Confluence on Cloud

Function: Requirements Document

Problem: 

1. Can't use `/Files & images` command to upload files or images - after clicking "Insert a file" nothing shows up at the cursor. Can only drag & drop files and images to insert them.
  2. But after publishing, if you click on them, an error pops up "confluence something went wrong it might just be a hiccup"
  3. After refreshing the page, all uploaded files/images tiles become blank and can't be clicked again

Searched on community website and StackExchange, found no answers. Is this a pretty new issue?

Confluence req doc files images upload issue.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2020

Hi Frank,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

I would recommend that you raise this issue with our Cloud Support team. There seems something odd going on with your site, and we would love to get a look at your logs. Unfortunately, we are able to do that without access to your site, which can be acquired via a support ticket.

Could you go ahead and raise a support ticket for this? Let me know once you've done that. Once the issue is resolved we can update this thread here for the rest of Community to know, in case they run into the same problem.

Thank you!

Shannon

Frank Wang March 6, 2020

Hi Shannon, thanks for the reply! The problem seems to be intermittent in nature. When I tried again recently it didn't appear (in other words my work was done successfully - hooray).

If I experience this again, I'll raise a support ticket - hopefully it'll be reproducible at that time. Thanks for pointing me to this direction.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Hi Frank,

Thank you for letting me know, and happy to hear that it's resolved itself.

If you have any trouble raising a support ticket in the future, please let me know.

Shannon

Like Frank Wang likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events