Please provide the legacy editor on my free Cloud instance

Paul Buckle June 1, 2020

Please provide the legacy editor on my free Cloud instance.

When creating a new page, I would like to be able to choose between Blank templates using the new and the old editor. 

Thank you.

Paul

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Winkler June 1, 2020

@Paul Buckle I thought the same thing when I got a free Cloud instance, but then I found that I could access the legacy editor from the Overview page of my personal space.

To continue to work with the old editor, I just copied the Overview page. Tested it again just now and it seems to work.

Paul Buckle June 1, 2020

Brilliant, that works a treat @Dan Winkler , thank you!

I didn't hold out much hope when attempting this because I'd previously deleted my Personal Space. However, creating a new one has indeed give me an Overview page based on the legacy editor. As you say, I can then copy that page to give me another based on the same, which I can then edit and move as required.

However, I would request that the Atlassian Community support staff still act on my request, as it will avoid having to jump through this hoop (albeit a small one!) when creating each subsequent new page.

I shall gladly mark your answer as Accepted once they have done this. Thanks again!

Like repi likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events