Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page history - where can I enter comments ?

Gerhard Schober October 3, 2019

Hi, we are using Confluence Cloud.

I'll see the page history and a field named "comments".

Where can I enter comments on a page change ?

Thx

Gerhard

2 answers

3 votes
Dan Winkler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

That functionality has been removed in the new Confluence Cloud editor. 

To vote to bring back the comment box., check out this link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65695

0 votes
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Hey @Gerhard Schober

Once a page is published, its not possible to add a comment in that field. When you are editing a page, before publishing there is a box on the bottom that says "What did you change" What you put in this field will be displayed in that comment section.

Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 10.08.07 AM.png

Gerhard Schober October 3, 2019

I under stand.  But where is this box on the bottom ?

2019-10-03 19_15_11-Edit - xTCU Installation - xTCU - Confluence.png

Like Dara likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2019

Hey @Gerhard Schober 

I didnt notice you were on cloud. With the new editor, that function has been removed. As @Dan Winkler said, you can vote to get it back via the following link; https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65695

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events