New Navigation and Existing Custom Homepage?

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

We currently have a custom home page set for Confluence (Settings - Further Configuration- Site Homepage).

Does anyone have any experience with the new navigation experience (navigation moved to top of page from sidebar) and a custom homepage? Does it work without issue? Will the other design elements of the new homepage experience being rolled out negate custom home pages?

We've been notified we're changing this week. I'm wondering if any surprises await...

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2020

Well, I have my answer as the prompt to change to new navigation appeared and I answered yes. At first glance, nothing appears to be "broken", and the new homepage view is accessible by selecting the Home tab.

Polling system users now to decide if I eliminate the custom homepage entirely or leave it as the landing page.

0 votes
RamR April 23, 2020

Is there a way to set this new navigation as the default navigation for all the service desk users? I choose yes for this new navigation and i see the menu bar on the top. But as an admin when i login as any other user, i still see the old navigation!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events