New Confluence Section Layout - where did my controls go?

Jason Huntowski October 24, 2019

Anybody know how to move defined sections up or down now that all of the Layout controls are gone? I see how they are using the main page for full left to right sections, but what if I have an established section with two columns and I want to move it up above another section? Any ideas? Not a cool change in my opinion.

Thanks!!!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Dara October 30, 2019

Hhmm.. This seems to no longer be an option. Atlassion hasn't mentioned anything about this (even though they neatly laid out all the positive things they changed: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html). I myself also cannot find a way to do this, other than simply copy-pasting the text elsewhere.

I think this is an issue that needs to be raised with Atlassian. Might be a feature they missed, or a bug in the new editor. If you have done so, please post the link to the ticket here. I am sure more people would like this feature returned, and the more people vote for it, the more likely Atlassian will actually do something.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events