Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft OneDrive for Business Addon Does Not Work

Nicholas Molina August 25, 2021

Hi. It seems the add-on only works in publisher view. Once the page is published, the add-on fails to load the document and renders only the URL instead of the embed. This seems to be a common issue and has been reported a few times but so far I haven't seen any answers. 

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Adland September 11, 2021

@Nicholas Molina   I found this last week https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-71970  as I was experiencing the same issues as you, does this explain what you are experiencing?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2021

Hi @Nicholas Molina,

Can you confirm if the case Alex shared is the same issue you're experiencing?

If not, we'd like to look at it in support, if you can raise a support ticket.  If you have any trouble, please let me know!

Take care,

Shannon

Nicholas Molina September 14, 2021

I suppose it is, if the macro is being retired and the new smart link is supposed to show a preview or present a clean link. 

Neither the old macro and smart link functionality work. In preview for both it will display the document but when you publish it only publishes the ugly URL. 

A prettified URL would work as well instead of the preview. Ideally, the new method would allow you to choose preview or pretty URL/link. 

Thanks, 

Nick

WH Louis Bouchard November 19, 2021

I'm seeing the same behavior as @Nicholas Molina is reporting here.

I haven't found another thread on this, but would appreciate any pointers or updates.

This is a significant blocker issue for some of the work we were planning, using shared Excel sheets published to Confluence.

Thanks,

LB

0 votes
chris_voulgaropoulos December 13, 2021

Any update on this? 

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2021

@Nicholas Molina I am not able to replicate the issue you are having.  I am escalating to Atlassian so they can take a look.  You might also think about submitting a support issue https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events