Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Local Checkbox

Edited

We have set up a confluence page for new starters to work through which helps them to get started on our project.

The page is a list of checkboxes and we want the user to tick off the part they have done.

However, it seems like the state of each checkbox is shared between all users, so if user A ticks an item, all other viewers will also have that item ticked if they refresh the page.

Is there a way to make the checkbox ticks local to the user?

1 answer

1 vote
Kishan Sharma Community Leader Nov 17, 2021

HI @Luke Herbert Unfortunately, there's no such option available. If the number of users are less, you can think of creating a separate confluence page for each user and have them tick the checkboxes on those pages. OR create tabular format with checkboxes in the rows and the names of the users in the header as columns. Hope that helps.

OK thank you for confirming it is not an option. Creating individual documents isn't a viable option as we have a fairly large team.

The option to make checkboxes local would be a very useful feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

42,751 views 29 133
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you