Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left hand nav IA collapses, but not the panel

Riley Thornton July 26, 2021

Collapsing the left hand nav panel by either selecting the arrow or using the '[' shortcut results in the contents of the panel being hidden, but the panel itself does not collapse. 

This also results in an inability to minimise the panel, as when dragging the panel closed it automatically resizes. 

Same issue occurs in incognito. 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jacob Brunson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2021

Hi @Riley Thornton and @Tracy Langston x2472

My name is Jacob and I'm a Confluence Cloud developer who has been investigating this issue. I want to thank you for taking the time to report this.

Some good news: I believe we have identified the root cause, and a fix should reach you sometime next week. I will come back and reply to this comment when this happens.

Thanks again, and please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions!

Best,

Jacob

Jacob Brunson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2021

Hi again @Riley Thornton and @Tracy Langston x2472

The fix I created has been deployed. If you refresh your browser, this issue should now be resolved.

Thank you once again for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

Best,

Jacob

Like Tracy Langston x2472 likes this
Riley Thornton August 17, 2021

Thank you Jacob, this has been resolved. Appreciate it! 

Like Jacob Brunson likes this
0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
July 28, 2021

Hello Riley,

Hope you're doing well! Welcome to the Atlassian Community. :)

That is really weird indeed! I did a quick test on my side, but that doesn't seem to happen here.

Would you mind sharing a few information about your browser information and doing some additional tests?

• Which browser are you using? - If it is Chrome, please try using another supported browser like Firefox on the latest updated version, for example
  • Which Browser version are you using? - Sometimes, when the browser is not up to date, some issues may occur. If it is not on the latest version, please try updating it. :)
  • Would you be able to temporarily disable your browser extensions and then run the test on incognito again after that? - Some extensions work on incognito mode and can impact some functionalities there as well. (You can enable it again after this test!)
  • Would you be able to try on another machine, so we can confirm if it would be something related to the environment itself or something odd happening on the site there!

Please let me know if any of the suggestions works! If it doesn't, would you be able to share a screenshot of how the panel there is being displayed for you?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Jessica

Tracy Langston x2472 August 2, 2021

I am experiencing the same thing, and using Chrome.   I reported the issue to my company, but not heard anything back yet so came out here looking to see if others were reporting this.  

Like Lars Mählmann likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events