Keyboard shortcut to navigate Calendar opened with //

Martin Renaud April 30, 2021

Hi,

I'm filling a Table in confluence and one column is for a date. I use the // shortcut to open the calendar and the current day is selected by default.

I'm looking for the keyboard shortcut to navigate the calendar so I can easily select another date (the previous day in my particular case), and avoid using my mouse.

Thanks,

-Martin

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

Hi @Martin Renaud 

welcome to this wonderful community!

You can navigate through the calendar using the up and down arrow keys! (Mac) 

Martin Renaud April 30, 2021

Hi,

I'm on a Mac and for me, the arrow keys are closing the calendar (with the selected default date of today). I tried Cmd+arrow, Option+arrow and it does the same. Am I the only one experiencing that?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2021

Hi @Martin Renaud 

hmm strange - left and right does nothing, up and down works fine (it's Macbook) maybe it's something with the settings?

Martin Renaud May 3, 2021

ok, which settings could be involved in this? It is a pretty standard MBP and both external keyboard and laptop keabord arrows just close the calendar.

Just to recap what I do:

1. Navigate to a cell where I what t date in it.
  2. Tap // to open calendar - Opens a pop-up with 3 choices
  3. Tab Enter to select Calendar (default selection at the top, there are Filter result + help also available)
  4. Then the calendar show up with today selected
  5. This is where I want shortcut to select another date - arrows don't work
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

I will check this out on macbook and with external keyboard 

Martin Renaud May 6, 2021

Were you able to reproduce this situation? Or maybe it's just me!?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events