Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Kaban in Confluence

Hi!

How can I create a Kaban Board in Confluence?

Thank you.

Maria

1 answer

0 votes

You would need to write a not-insignificant add-on to add boards to Confluence, as it is not designed to do anything like that.  You would probably be better off getting Jira instead.

Hi Nic!

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm not using Jira, only Confluence.

If you want to do boards, you probably want to use Jira, not write it yourself in Confluence. 

As I said, Confluence is not written to support boards, there's nothing in it that will do it, so you would need to write a lot of code to do it.  It is likely to be a lot easier to use a tool that is built for it, such as Jira.

Like Maria_Martinho likes this

Maybe that would be easier, yes, but at this moment I'm only working with the Confluence.

Ok, so you'll need to write an entire issue tracking system for Confluence.

I don't know how to do that :-(

I found this information but I think I don't have the options Strategy Canvas and Task Canvas

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/archives/add-boards-to-confluence-with-canvas-blueprints

I also found this, but I don't find the  Board Settings

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-columns-764477997.html

Yeah, the Canvas App can do some board-like stuff, and would save you having to write the App yourself.

The second link you've found is for configuring boards in Jira.

Do you know if the options Strategy Canvas and Task Canvas are paid features?

Probably.  See their entries in https://marketplace.atlassian.com (make sure you choose Cloud versions)

Ok, thank you :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Share your Confluence Cloud experience for a chance to win $500!

Take our 5-minute survey to win a $500 Visa gift card! Are you currently using Confluence Cloud? We want to hear from you! Fill out this quick survey about your Confluence Cloud experience so we ...

159 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you