Issue: Cannot change page width or see "More actions" when editing certain pages

Andrew Lin March 25, 2022

I am encountering a bug where I cannot change the page width or see the "More actions" menu dots when editing certain pages.

This is what I see when editing the pages. Normally there would be the 3 dots at the top next to the "Close" button, but they are not there. Normally there would be the -><- button to change the page width right underneath that, but it is not there either. Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 3.27.40 PM.png

I thought this might be a space settings issue, but other pages in this same space do not have this issue.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Do you have a solution? Please help!

Thanks,

Andrew

2 answers

0 votes
Sam Kardasz Administrator April 26, 2022

I'm having this same issue, except it's on the main overview page of the Confluence space. Any update on this bug being fixed rather than piecing together workarounds?

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2022

Hi @Andrew Lin ,

Do you have a horizontal scroll bar on that page? Otherwise, try the zoom out function of your browser. Is this happening to new pages only?

Andrew Lin March 26, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs, thank you for your reply. To answer your questions:

There is no horizontal scroll bar on that page. Zooming out does not fix the issue. This is not happening to new pages - it is on two existing pages only.

-Andrew

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

If you copy the impacted page to a new page (with a different title), and publish that newly created page, do you have the same?

Andrew Lin March 28, 2022

The issue does not exist with the copied page.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2022

As a workaround, I would rename the original page and delete and use the copied page for further editing. Strange indeed.

Andrew Lin March 29, 2022

Thanks. We are using this workaround now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events