Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there information on the mitigation steps for Jira/Confluence cloud?

We have both Cloud and on-prem Jira/bitbucket/bamboo/octapus.

We have seen the advisory post link below, but it doesn't mention cloud. Are there any injection vulnerabilities there?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/CVE-2019-11581-Critical-Security-Advisory-for-Jira-Server-and/ba-p/1128241

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Dec 13, 2021

Hi all,

Daniel with Atlassian Support here to let you know our security team has finished its investigation. We have an official response statement here on Community, which you can access at this link.

More information can be found on our advisory page, as well as the previously-published FAQ:

Thanks,
Daniel Eads | Atlassian Support

Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Dec 13, 2021

P.S. based on the time your question was posted, I'm assuming you mean the recently-announced log4j vulnerability rather than the linked CVE from 2019

Hi,

Jira/Confluence Cloud is not affected.

Regards,
Howard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

987 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you