Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to display in Jira images uploaded to Confluence?

Noelia Romero November 7, 2018

We are in the process of switching fully to Confluence to manage our specifications and I'd like to be able to attach images from our confluence specs to any related Jira ticket.

Is that possible? I been looking around and didn't find a way to do so. 
I'd really appreciate any help!

Cheers! :D

Edit:
maybe I didn't explained well.
Let's say I have a Confluence page, with several images.

Untitled.png

What I'd like to do, is to be able to link a jira issue to the confluence page (which I can do, no problem), BUT also I'd like to be able to use any of the images of the confluence page as attachments in each jira issue.

Untitled1.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2018
Noelia Romero November 7, 2018

Hi Tom thanks!
I'm looking for a way to add images directly into the Jira ticket. Basically, I'd like to be able to see the image embedded in the description of the Jira ticket instead of having to have two links opened when working on a ticket.

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2018

Ah - I don't know of a way to do that. You can add URL links in the wiki style fields but that is just a variation on the 'bad' solution.

It may be more flexible working from the confluence end, using confluence Jira widgets to allow you to update issues from the confluence pages.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events