Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there any expectation of a Chinese language for cloud version?

We are now using server 6.10.1. And We are considering to change cloud version. But most of our user can read Chinese only.  So we must need Confluence and Jira support Chinese Language. So we want to know when will the cloud have Chinese package.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon Atlassian Team Mar 18, 2019

Hello,

Confluence does not have any Chinese languages as an available language, but Jira Core, Jira Service Desk and Jira Software does. Have a look below for how to set the default language:

We have a few feature requests for this including Chinese in Confluence. I would recommend watching them so you can be updated of any progress!

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Shannon

Hi Shannon,

I changed the settings on my cloud version to Chinese but it still display as English. Could you please check if there is any bug associated with this feature? Should I open a ticket? 

Thanks,

Shannon Atlassian Team Oct 21, 2019

Hello @Luxing Ye,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you.

Yes, if you could please raise this as a support ticket, then we can have a look at your instance and see what the issue is. Once resolved, can you come back here and let us know what the problem was?

Regards,

Shannon 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their  Jira Cloud instance.  ...

531 views 15 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you