Samiunnisa Shaik March 11, 2021

NA

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Samiunnisa Shaik , welcome. 

Typically we see folks having trouble getting an invitation email to an Atlassian Cloud site if their account was created in Atlassian Cloud before their email was set up (in the case of new employees) or if there was some temporary problem with the company's mail server.

When our mail service receives these errors from a recipient mail server, we'll temporarily pause sending more messages until the error has been cleared out. If you are able to provide the email address that seems to be having the problem, I can check our mail delivery service to see if there's an issue (and then will edit the email address out of your message). You are also free to put a private support ticket through on the support portal as Fabienne mentioned, although it may take a little longer for the issue to be investigated through the support portal due to our expected wait times.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Community Support

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2021

Hi @Samiunnisa Shaik 

welcome to this wonderful community!

Not quite sure what you mean by signup - and it looks like you could need from support team. Please have a look on Support Site to contact support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events