Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track meeting attendance with cumulative information of attendees to be reportable

Prabhath MP October 26, 2021

Hello Team,

I'm new to Jira products/suites.

I'm working on implementing a Service Desk with a Confluence Page attached to it.

We will have daily connections and I would want to be able to track the cumulative attendance of my team which could be reportable as and when we need it.

Could you please advise if there is any feature that we could use?

I can't use the Timesheet in Jira Service Desk suite, because it is linked to a ticket always.

I just need something to track meeting attendance.

Hope to hear soon, please.

Cheers,

Prabhath

2 answers

0 votes
Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 19, 2022

Hi @Prabhath MP

Great question. We've just launched a new feature for our App Meetical Meetings, which could be very interesting to you. It allows you to generate dynamic participant lists. And we have a macro to track the attendance status of participants in an even easier way. 

For the cumulative attendance, the meeting report macro which comes with our App could be a start.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 10.57.33.png

I must say, the fully featured version of the App is not free, but we also have a FREE basic version. In the basic version, but due to technical limitations, we're not able to map the users and @mention them accordingly. However, you'll get a list of the email addresses which is better than nothing. For maximum convenience, I'd recommend the Fully Featured version, which mentions and notifies the related Confluence users, by installing the App from the Marketplace

I hope this helps!

Many greetings

Lukas

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

Hi @Prabhath MP

You can track the attendees in the meeting by using the meeting minutes template and mention the people who attended.  Link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/meeting-notes-blueprint-329975386.html

However, I have not seen a plugin that would go over all meeting minutes and determine cumulative attendance.

You may have to create your own macro.

Prabhath MP October 28, 2021

Hello @Fabian Lim

Thanks for your quick response :)

I reviewed the link you've shared, but it doesn't seem to solve my requirements.

I'm looking for an option where I could have a list of attendees which could be tracked on reports.

I wished such a feature could have been enabled.

It certainly adds value to our work and helps in reducing a lot of manual work to maintain such records manually.

Is there a way, we could request this feature?

Regards,
Prabhath

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events