How to remove ALL users from the site using web UI ? Manually one by one is too stupid...

Eurora Solutions OÜ May 19, 2021

I have a cloud site with products and I want to remove bulk of users.
How to remove ALL desired\selected users from the site using web UI ?

Manually one by one is too stupid...
Doesn't this expected functionality exist yet?

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Eurora Solutions OÜ 

Welcome to community! Such feature is not available as native feature. You will need to use an addon from Marketplace in order to do such action. Most of the time with Atlassian suite, when you encounter a feature that's missing, the next thing to do is to look for addons from the Marketplace.

So you mean such expensive, modern cloud solution doesn't have such basic functionality.

Ok, please advise any suitable addons from Marketplace which can help me manage my bulk users in the cloud.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Hey @Eurora Solutions OÜ 

It may be an inconvenience but how many times in a year on your instance will you bulk delete users? So it's not an urgent feature that requires an urgent fix, as there are many more priority feature issues which are far greater that could be looked upon. I'm not saying it's not important but it's not urgent compared to others and there are many workarounds for it, so you can vote for the feature request on ID-6206. As Atlassian is still gathering interest on providing such feature. I have a free addon that does bulk user deletion using a CSV file (See how to extract the user list) but that depends if you have Jira on your cloud instance not specific towards confluence as confluence wouldn't really have the ability to do so.

@Prince Nyeche 
Yes, you right 

This is absolutely inconvenience if such basic operations like amount records to display, select, filter or sort data in the table are considered unimportant... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events