How to insert a file on each cell of a large table while taking as small cell space as possible??

Saul
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2020

How to insert a file on each cell of a large table while taking as small cell space as possible??

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Hello Saul,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When adding images to a table using the new issue view, I tested here and it will adapt to the size of the cells. 

Screen Recording 2020-01-24 at 05.02 PM.gif

As the images are added using the new view, it will be completely different if we see the same ticket on the old view, the images will show very big, but it's possible to edit its size.

Screenshot 2020-01-24_17-03-40-511.png

I'm not sure if that's what you meant on your question and if not, please let us know more details about what you need to do. If you are facing any issue, feel free to send us a screenshot.

Regards,
Angélica

Saul
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 27, 2020

Hello Angelica,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, that suggestion is not sorting out the issue. I just would like to insert a LINK for each data file on each cell of a table so that this will take as small cell space as possible. I think it was possible before to insert a LINK, but now this is not possible.

This is as opposed to insert an IMAGE with the link on the table, as shown on the following screenshot.

Regards,

Saul

Picture 2.png

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Thank you for the screenshot, Saul.

I see that you are using Confluence and the GIF I sent on my previous response is related to Jira since the question was marked as Jira.

When adding files in Confluence, on the new editor it's not possible to change its size or to show as a link.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

As a workaround, you can use the Attachments Macro to show the list of files.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events