Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete/remove the credit card from payment method in billing section

Sadananda Kamath September 11, 2018

I'm about to cancel subscription > How do I remove my credit card which is saved? Can I opt to pay outstanding bill if any and then remove the saved credit card? Or does the credit card get deleted automatically when the subscription is cancelled?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2018

Hello Sadananda,

Once an account is canceled, the card will not be charged again. Once it's deleted fully, the card will be deleted along with it.

For your peace of mind, you can also raise a ticket with our Advocates team (choose the billing & payments option) in order to have them manually delete your card.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Sadananda Kamath October 1, 2018

Ok, my mind is peaceful now

0 votes
Steve Bates June 30, 2020

https://my.atlassian.com/products/index  It is not intuitive  but expand one of the SEN products that uses a Card by clicking on the >

You can change the card from there.

0 votes
admin@safmar.digital April 25, 2019

Is there a chance to delete only card information from my account? In case if there is no active subscriptions right now

1. not to delete or "deactivate" account
  2. not to update card info
  3. only delete information about my card
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2019

Hi there, and welcome to the Community!

For this, I would recommend you reach out to the Advocates team as well, and they can help you with that.

Let me know if you have any trouble. 

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events