Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a printable document template on Confluence (e.g. a student report card)

abhishek_sharma03
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2022

Dear Team,

We are exploring a way through OOB features or plugins in Confluence to create a documentation template in confluence which could be saved as a PDF and printed.

It could be something similar to a student's progress report where we create a template which could be replicated into distinct pages for different students and saved as PDFs. Is there a marketplace plugin which could solve this problem ?

Best Regards

Abhishek

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2022

Hi @abhishek_sharma03 

Do you mean something like this https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-template/

On confluence you can create space, as well as global templates, which can be used by users.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

abhishek_sharma03
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2022

Thanks @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ this is a good solution but I am looking for a more sophisticated way of creating a template.

0 votes
Sam Lucas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2022

Hi @abhishek_sharma03 ! Your post here caught my attention! I am a new product lead on Confluence Templates! I'd like to learn more about your sophisticated and desired use case here! As I assume that you work in education, I'd also enjoy learning more about other education specific templates that may be useful for you! 

Would you be interested in a quick zoom call? thx! 

abhishek_sharma03
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2022

Hi @Sam Lucas Thanks for your message. Would be nice to connect and discuss the possibilities. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events