Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I return HTML with grid lines from tables using the content API?

The HTML that returns when consuming the content API does not contain the grid lines that are shown within confluence. I have attempted passing these under "body" with no luck:

view, export_view, styled_view, storage, editor2, anonymous_export_view

Is there a different API I consume or pass different attributes to yield the desired result?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

The styled_view will return the style information that is creating the borders on the HTML table.

There will be something like

.confluenceTh,
.confluenceTd {
border: 1px solid #ddd;
padding: 7px 10px; /* CONFDEV-13618: line-height will add up 3 pixels, so we have a 10px top padding for text. Images will remain with 7px top margin though (see thread in Stash) */
vertical-align: top;
text-align: left;
min-width: 8px; /* CONF-39943: set table cell min-width to which cursor can be focused */
}

that comes back in the top style portion of the returned value.

Thank you Rodney. It appears that instead of -- border: 1px solid #ddd; in our application we are seeing -- border:1px solid @adg-N50-karl. Since our application does not have the Atlassian color palette, it is causing it to not show. 

Appreciate the help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events