Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I invite more people to my space?

Steven Poling Jr. October 16, 2018

It says to type their name, but nothing auto populates and it won't accept an email address...

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2018

Steven,

Are you trying to invite the users to join your Cloud instance, or are you trying to share a Space with them? 

Are they existing users already on the instance? Can you show me where you are doing this exactly? 

Regards,

Shannon

Steven Poling Jr. October 18, 2018

I”m using the free trial version right now. Maybe it’s not supported? Basically, I can’t figure out any way to invite more people to my group.

For my immediate needs, I'm really only trying to invite a couple more people to the group.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2018

Steven,

There's not a difference between the trial version and the paid version. The only thing is that you have a period of time where you don't have to pay yet while you test it out.

So, you're trying to add users to groups? Are they already on the instance itself? Are you able to send us any screenshots so we can see what you're trying to do exactly?

Regards,

Shannon

Steven Poling Jr. October 18, 2018

When I click share, it asks me to type an email address. No matter what I type, it says "No Matches found" and won't let me send an email invitation even if I type out the full email address.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 18, 2018

Steven,

Is this what you’re trying to do? 

I ask, because earlier you said you were trying to invite users and later you also mentioned adding users to groups.

These are three separate actions. Please clarify with us exactly what you need to do. Providing a screenshot will help. 

If you need to share a page, once you start typing it checks the database against your existing licensed Confluence users. If it doesn’t match then you can still type in an email address. 

However, if the page you’re trying to share isn’t public then the person you’re sharing with  won’t be able to view the page. That’s just something to keep in mind. 

If you continue to have issues please feel free to contact support and they can help you out. 

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events