Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I embed a Draw.io diagram to load to a specific diagram page?

Benjamin Carroll November 9, 2018

Hey Everyone, 

I have a massive process map that I created in Draw.io. The subprocesses have their own tab pages at the bottom. When I click on the sub process, they are linked to pull up the assigned map. 

However, to build it out further, I made pages to describe each sub process. When I embed the diagram from the Embed Draw.io macro, it only loads the root process map, with no ability to load a different tab. Is there anyway to make this work? 

I have also installed the Macro toolbox and used Draw.io's embed HTML function. When I do that, it never renders properly at first. I have to move to a different page (inside the macro, the toolbar is visible but no content is) for any content to appear. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

2 answers

0 votes
Marija Radovic November 5, 2020

Hi,

it is now possible to embed a specific diagram tab to a Confluence page view. Hopefully this will help.

Trello feature request card is now moved to Done.

Kind regards,

Marija

choose page.JPG

0 votes
Marija Radovic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2018

Hi Benjamin,

at the moment, draw.io doesn't support that,

but please, feel free to vote and track the feature request here:

https://trello.com/c/9uyNu35k/54-embed-a-drawio-diagram-to-load-to-a-specific-diagram-page

Thanks!

Marija,

Benjamin Carroll November 12, 2018

Thank you Marija! And thank you for adding it as a feature request. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events