Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check the progress or cancel an "Export pages" task in Confluence Cloud?

Nuwan Jayawardene October 28, 2018

I initiated an export pages task in Confluence Cloud and accidentally closed the progress view window. Thinking I might have cancelled the task, I tried to initiate an Export task once again only to prompted saying that an export is running in the background.

Is there any way I can check the progress of this background task?
How will I be notified to download the prepared zip once the task is complete?

3 answers

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2018

Hi Nuwan,

Unfortunately there's no progress indicator for Cloud exports currently. If you have one that's running longer than you feel it should and would like help, you can definitely raise a support ticket with us and a Cloud support engineer will investigate.

Once the backup is complete, the Backup Manager page will have a link for you to download. Screenshot example:

image.png

Cheers,
Daniel

Julien Bonastre December 14, 2021

Wow. Atlassian never fails to disappoint with their half-baked features.. How are they still so popular and expensive with quality work like this? 😂😜

Like # people like this
Leong Kok June January 11, 2022

May I know where to find Backup Manager?

Julien Bonastre May 9, 2022

Jira - Settings, scroll down, wayyyy down, in left navigation menu , it should be there 

Kieu Anh Dung December 22, 2022

F5 and everything is gone and where the **** is Backup Manager page in Cloud version?

Fun Man Andy April 11, 2024

Just FYI... it's April 2024 and Back Up manager in Cloud doesn't have export status 🫠

0 votes
Rukiye Çetiner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

Hello

I too have started an HTML export task and now I can not see it cannot stop it. My work is interrupted and there is no way to STOP this started export task. How can Atlassian not even provide a workaround if not a feature?

0 votes
Kieu Anh Dung December 22, 2022

It is quite a simple implementation, not sure why Atlassian does not fix it, you can manually check it as below:

- Open Networks in browser Devtools, copy the progress endpoint as https://fifadigital.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/internals/1.0/io/export/[id]

- When it returns "complete"true, then copy the href value

- Download the file at https://fifadigital.atlassian.net/[href value]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events