How I can reload macros content

Andrey Klyuev October 2, 2019

I have macros for build report and want to add pagination, how I can reload macros content by click on a paging link(send page number to macros and show other elements of the report)?

1 answer

0 votes
Dara October 7, 2019

I'm not 100% sure what your question is here (maybe include a screenshot of what you're trying to do?), but I have found that after reloading the page (so not just clicking a different page, but reloading the tab in your browser) the macros always update themselves with the most current information. Not sure if that helps though. 

Must say, I'm curious about what you're trying to do exactly.

Andrey Klyuev October 22, 2019

No, question was about reload content from code of macros, it should reload only macros content. For example, table with paging, you click on paging and reload table

Dara October 22, 2019

Ah, I understand now. I don't believe that is possible. At least not within Confluence Cloud. You will have to renew the entire page in order to renew the data the macro is displaying.

If this is something you really want, you would have to contact Atlassian with a feature request. I think it should be possible, and might be useful. Even if they decide to implement it, it will take a while though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events