Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have an issue with multi excerpts and the Table Toolbox

Jason Boyle March 30, 2022

Hi @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} 

My company recently added the multi excerpt (and multi excerpt include) macros into our Confluence instance, but in doing so, it seems that some other macros were turned off or removed - namely the Table Toolbox macro.

I need these (I believe) as I want to be able to try to pull rows of table data from different pages in my Confluence space and then filter and display the filtered consolidated content on another page.  My thought was that using the EXCERPT (or MULTI EXCERPT) macro and then its appropriate INCLUDE, I could then have that embedded in a filter macro or the table toolbox macro to display the appropriate content. Does this sound like I'm going down the right path?

If so, should the toolbox be standard in a Cloud instance?

Many thanks.

1 answer

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2022

Hi @Jason Boyle ,

The Table Toolbox macro comes with the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (along with the Table Filter, Pivot Table, Table Transformer, Table Excerpt Include macros, etc.).

You may check if these macros are available in the macro browser or ask your Confluence administrator if the app is still installed for your instance.

The Multiexcerpt macros are not provided by our app, they come from some other vendors.

By the way, it seems that here we have a description of a case similar to yours.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events