Firefox v70 renders newly created Confluence page incorrectly

Mark McIntosh November 5, 2019

I use Firefox v70 on Windows 10. If I create a new Confluence Cloud Wiki page, the page will not render correctly after I save it. The text is not aligned as expected along the left margin, instead it displays indented a good distance from the left margin.

The page I created renders better on Chrome or Edge on my computer, but the font seems too big even there. However, older pages I have created weeks ago still render fine in my Firefox, it's only new pages that display strangely.

Someone else on Chrome created a new Confluence Cloud Wiki page and it rendered correctly in their Chrome. But it did not render correctly in my Firefox.

1 answer

0 votes
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 6, 2019

What you're describing sounds very much like you're just seeing the new editor experience. However this should be independent of the browser you're using.

Could you have a look at the link and if you think that it's not the new editor experience but indeed a rendering issue maybe post a screenshot of what you're seeing? :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events