Filter for a page property containing the keyword "in"

Deleted user January 23, 2020

I'm trying to filter some pages using the Page Properties Report Macro according to some values given in a document property called "Status".

Having red How do I filter for a page property?  , i replaced all my Status held in the status macro by plain text values.

Still, i have some issues filtering pages having the stats "in progress"!

What i found out so far:

• upper/lower case notation doesn't seem to be of any relevance in the "including text"-filter even if there is no mention about it in the documentation.
  • Using the "including text"-filter with...
    • ...the value "Status ABC DEF" (including the quotes) works perfectly for finding only pages containing |Status|ABC DEF| (in a document properties table).
    • ...the value "Status IN PROGRESS" (including the quotes) doesn't find my page containing |Status|IN PROGRESS| (in a document properties table).
    • ...the value "Status IN" (including the quotes) finds all pages containing the word "Status", thus all my pages.
  • there is (as described in the documentation) no way to use the "including text"-Filter with an OR operator. 
    No way to reach something like "Status = open OR Status = in progress" or more likely "Status IN (open, in progress)", even if the last point above seems to suggest it.

So the word "IN" in the value for the filter seems to have any special meaning (injection to CQL??) that stands in my way for what i'm trying to accomplish but doesn't provide any hidden feature.

Or may i just missed it?!?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events