Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this page have broken images for anyone else?

Emily Errico August 1, 2018

Looking at the Delete, Restore or Purge a Page documentation and the images are all broken. I think there's also supposed to be an info box that just shows up as (info).

brokenimages.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2018

@Emily ErricoI am  also having  the same issue here, i checked other links on the same  browser  and i  can  see images, when i  right  click on the  image to  view it " i get some message"  definitely  atlassian   support should fix this.

best!

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2018

Hi Moses and Emily,

I found that it was reported previously, but I've now moved it to the Confluence Cloud project so it may get better visibility there:

Please feel free to watch and comment on that case and then you can see when it's resolved.

Regards,

Shannon

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2018

@Shannon SThank you! i have voted for this issue and i am watching  it .

best!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events