DACI

Emmanuel May 29, 2020

I have a Decision blueprint which that lists all the current decisions in a table format. In the editor view of the page I am unable to edit the table as the content is rolled up from all the child pages under it. 

I am aware that i am unable to customise a decision blueprint. What do i want to do? I want to add a new column for auto-numbering/unique reference for each decision. Do i need to create another decision blueprint to do this or how do i go about adding this new column?

Please find attachedAtlassianCommunity - decision.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Kirkham May 29, 2020

Hi Emmanuel,

You can change the DACI blueprint (or someone with the correct admin permissions can).  Go to your Confluence settings and go to "Global Templates and Blueprints".  You should have have the option to Edit the DACI Decision.  You can then add an extra row to the page property macro.

Emmanuel May 29, 2020

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. I have checked the edit on the DACI decision under blueprints and the page property macro is not showing unlike other pages. I believe the below attachment explains why customising the decision is not possible.  Check the last bullet point.

I think the only way forward is possibly creating a new DACI and selecting all the columns i require?

Emmanuel May 29, 2020

See attachmentDacidecision1.PNG

Chris Kirkham May 29, 2020

That looks like the Confluence server help file - can't find that for cloud.  This question is under Confluence Cloud - is that where the confusion is?

Emmanuel June 10, 2020

Apologies for the confusion. I am using Confluence Cloud. From what i have seen it is not possible to add an auto-numbering for the daci decisons. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events