Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence to Sharepoint Cloud (O365) migration

Mohajit Acharya November 15, 2021

There are multiple spaces and each space has multiple pages and child pages in Confluence Cloud. I want to migrate the content without losing the child page structure along with files, URLs, images, diagrams, etc., and without losing the formatting into Sharepoint Online/Office 365. We want to decommission Confluence post this Migration as we want to focus on Sharepoint only for documentation.

I am aware of a few paid options like Tzunami Deployer, Dockit Migrator from Vyapin, Enterprise Bridge but they are out of scope for me because of their exorbitant price.

Is there any OOTB (out-of-the-box) solutions or workarounds for the same. 

Thanks in advance for any leads!

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2021

@Mohajit Acharya 

You can use the Confluence API and write your own extraction process and convert that to whatever is needed to import into SharePoint.  That is the only out of the box offering that you could use but it would require developer time.  https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/intro/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events