Confluence page for Employee Continuing Education

Trena Norcia September 2, 2020

Has anyone build a confluence page for employee education that you could share?  i am looking to build out a page with links to courses regarding positions within our organization. I am looking for a great layout or any ideas.

2 answers

2 votes
Sofia Kargioti _QC Analytics_ October 1, 2020

Hi @Trena Norcia 

In case you are using Confluence Cloud you can check the QC Read & Understood for Confluence Cloud app.

QC R&U is a great app if you want to get employees training record and it’s quite easy to use it too.

All you have to do is use the QC R&U Site Overview report page (either using the “by user” or “by page” display) to see the progress of the reviews. The page is updated automatically.

You can check this article https://support.qc-analytics.com/knowledge-base/how-to-get-employees-training-record/ on our support website for more information about the usage of the app.

Take a look at the screenshots and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.

rnu site overview by page list.pngrnu site overview byt users list.png

1 vote
Kseniya Lysenka September 3, 2020

Hi Trena, 

I suggest you have a look at the Courses and Quizzes - LMS for Confluence app. 

With this LMS app, you'll be able to create training courses and quizzes right in Confluence. 

You mentioned that you need a Confluence page with links to courses for your colleagues. The Courses and Quizzes app has participants dashboards where they can find all the courses they need to take. That means that you won't have to create a page manually and update it in the future.

Here're a few screenshots for you to have a look:  

Learning violet 1840x900 – 2.png2020-09-03_12-45-22.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events