cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enable Confluence Mail archiving plugin

Daniel Voellmy October 4, 2019

Hi 

I would like to include a mail archive in Confluence. The first step should be

"enable the plugin – choose  > General Configuration > Manage Add-ons. Then choose System in the drop down, and enable the Confluence Mail Archiving Plugin"

(as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf64/mail-archives-936511300.html).

My issue: in the "Systems Add-Ons" list there is no list entry called "Confluence Mail Archiving". The only Add-Ons with "Mail" in their names are "Confluence daily summary email" and "Confluence Email Notifications Plugin". 

How do I activate the Confluence Mail Archiving Plugin?

Thanks for help in advance!

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2019

Hi Daniel Voellmy,

The given documentation page only applies to Server deployment option.

There is no such an option in Confluence Cloud application, are you using the server or cloud hosting?

Regards.

Daniel Voellmy October 6, 2019

Ok, I am using the cloud version of Confluence, so no Mail Archiving Plugin.

Is there any other possibility to integrate mails into the cloud version?

Thank you again for answering this. 

Daniel

Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2019

Not really as far as I know.

Probably you should look for a third-party app to do the job (if any)

Did my initial answer solve your problem?

If so, consider to mark the proposed solution as an 'Accepted answer'. This will help other people with the same or a quite similar problem to find a solution in a easy and faster way.

In addition, by doing this the post will automatically gain the "Solved:" prefix in search results to indicate other people that no further support is needed.

Kind Regards.

Daniel Voellmy October 6, 2019

Thanks, Jack!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events