Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you upload file to Confluence via email?

William Mulready November 11, 2020

I have recently set up a confluence space page for my global team, and the aim is to utilize it as central repository for reports that we send daily via email. I am looking for a possible solution where I can include a specific mail address which will automatically upload the mail to files/attachments section once sent. As we send multiple reports a day, the manual upload would be an unneeded overhead.

Any recommendations or assistance would be much appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

@William Mulready 

Yes, here is the app you need from the marketplace. 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223249/mailto-wiki-send-emails-to-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

You can setup various E-Mail addresses and direct where the new page and files go. Works great.

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2020

Hi @William Mulready 

welcome to this wonderful community

This is a pretty interesting question. 

I don't have a solution for right this but did you have a look on mobile version and thought about using templates for creating reports?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events