Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you add a Request a Meeting Link in Confluence?

We are a testing support group. We want people to easily request a meeting with us on our Confluence site. A pop up box would show where they would provide a description of what their needs are and when they need the meeting, etc.. Sort of like this box I am typing in that says 'Details'. We want this meeting request to hit our office mailbox. I've seen a group using Jira to do this. I am not sure how we would get this to work with Confluence?

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin Community Leader Dec 01, 2021

Hi @Ms Design ,

You would need a Confluence Market Place app to do this. Possibly this app may help solve what you are hoping to do:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220972/outlook-meetings-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Thanks,

Ben

Thank you for your response. The link you provided is geared more toward meeting agendas being merged with Confluence? I don't think that's what I need :-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

39,233 views 28 126
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you