CSS formatting for Confluence Cloud?

Kate Seaman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2022

Hi folks, I provide freelance support to various clients. Several clients use Confluence... some are self-hosted and others are cloud-based.  

I created some custom branding for a conflence site -- for H1 - H3 titles to coordinate with the company's branded fonts and colors. Trouble is since this client is using confluence cloud, site-wide CSS is not an option.  My question is - for confluence cloud users, are there any options to do some basic custom formatting using CSS even at the page level?  Or are the only options for formatting available the ones in the Confluence formatting menu?

The only alternative solution I have is to create headers as image files and have them use images to delineate various sections and spiff up the look a bit.

I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

Hi @Kate Seaman

Your options are limited. If you have some budget give the caelor macrosuite plugin a chance. It works like elementor for web design. Link: https://caelor.com/

We started using it and it's amazing.

Regards 

Kate Seaman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2022

Thanks for the tip - I'll check it out.  Can one create branded page templates using this tool so that a team can all share in a common page design?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

You will have to ask them directly.

Marin Varvodic April 22, 2022

Thanks for the suggestion @Fabian Lim

Hi @Kate Seaman my name is Marin and I am a Product Owner at Caelor. Feel free to book a demo, I can definitely help. I am also sure that you have some cool suggestions for our app as well. Here is the link

Cheers Marin

Like Fabian Lim likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events